Backend Developer (Python/Django)
Vaga Postada: 16 de Agosto de 2019
- Empresa: Crave Food Systems
- Faixa salarial: R$ 6.000,01 a R$ 10.000,00
- Estado: São Paulo
- Local da vaga: Ribeirão Preto
- Nível: Pleno
- Aceita Remoto?: Não
Descrição da vaga
Crave is a technology company that builds eCommerce software for food and beverage businesses.
We are committed to providing the highest quality, affordable, eCommerce mobile apps and websites to small and mid-sized craft food and beverage businesses. We believe these tools will enable independent companies to have a strong chance to compete with the burgeoning monster-entities that continue to consume the retail space.
Our signature product - WhatsGood - is an online marketplace that connects consumers and wholesale food purchasers with local vendors such as farmers, fishermen and artisans.
Our headquarters is located in Providence (RI – USA) but our software development team is based in our Brazilian office in Ribeirão Preto (SP). This position is for the Ribeirão Preto office.
Our backend developers will have the responsibility of building the solid foundation needed for WhatsGood's web and mobile apps while also making sure all pieces scale up as the business grows.
Independently of the position we expect that everyone involved in the development process be interested in the whole stack and product – there is no part of the system that is somebody's else problem.
* Solid Python skills
* Experience with Django
* Good understanding of git, databases (sql and nosql) and queues
* Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
* Strong skills on Unix/Linux environment
* Familiar with agile principles
* Know about automated building, deployment and testing
* Memory management and performance tuning
* Experience contributing to open source software it's a **great plus**