Vaga Postada: 19 de Outubro de 2020
Big Data Architects
- Empresa: IBM
- Faixa salarial: A combinar
- Estado: São Paulo
- Local da vaga: SP ou Horto
- Nível: Pleno
- Aceita Remoto?: Não
- Tipo de contratação: CLT
Descrição da vaga
As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
The IBM Chief Analytics Office (CAO) is an elite analytics consulting team that is tasked by IBM executives to pursue our most complex strategic issues. Our work is a combination of data science and management consulting. Through state of the art technology and the power of artificial intelligence, we strive to improve traditional business decision-making and processes. We are looking for computer scientists/software engineers to help design and build applications and services to enable the deployment of machine learning/analytics solutions.
*Duties and Responsibilities*
- Develop applications, dashboards, user interface, and API services for the effective consumption of foundational assets.
- Ability to build and deploy containers at pre-production and production level.
- Assist in the development of solutions leveraging AI, analytical, and graph algorithms.
Assist in setting up infrastructure services for our applications.
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Programming skills: Python is a core skill and we consider Java, Node.js, C/C# as a differential.
- Web packages as Python Flask, Django, Bokeh, and Angular.
- Experiences with Containers(Docker) orchestrations like Kubernetes/OpenShift are appreciated
- Expertise in building Restful APIs and microservices
Experience working with Relational and Non-Relational databases